Monday, October 11, 2010

Last Day of Summer Vacation – Fun with Mom

I had a great time taking Annie and Nathan bowling for the first time - unless you count the Wii.  It was a very fun afternoon. I surprised them and didn’t tell them where we were going. When I turned into the bowling alley I was pleased they were beyond excited!  It took a while to pick out just the right bowling balls (the right size and color of course).  They thought the shoes we rented were a bit funny looking…but both were willing and ready to put them on and try out the “real thing.”  007 004 005

009 010

End scores:     Mommy – 139       Annie – 98       Nathan – 74

After our bowling adventure we headed home…but first took a swing through Sonic for slushies. I think the kids had a great time on their last day of summer vacation!  I know I had a lot of fun with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment