Friday, October 29, 2010

Coming soon…

013

October 22nd I was excited to be invited to Kendra’s ultrasound appointment! Twin A is measuring 5lbs 3oz and Twin B is measuring 4lbs 15oz!!!  They are growing fast and within just a few weeks we expect to welcome these little girls into the world! I am thrilled to be an aunt of twins…though I have to say a little worried about being able to tell them apart at first especially! 

I know Kendra and Jason are excited, yet a little nervous about being parents for the first time (and parents of twin girls)!!!  I know that they are going to be great parents. There is always a learning curve for new parents…I know there was for Ammon and I…but I know that not only are they capable…they will thrive as parents! Their hearts are full and ready to love…that is the most important thing! God will give the strength and help to do the rest!

I can’t wait to post pictures of the twins within the next few weeks! Stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment